Two online tools are now available from Syngenta for growers to learn about the effects of soilborne pathogens on root health and crop productivity in corn, soybeans and wheat.
The two parts of the Vibrance seed treatment tool are the Learning Module and the Vibrance Interactive Infographic.
“As a leader in the seed treatment industry, we believe it’s important to provide growers and retailers with visually stimulating educational tools that explain the concept of root health and the products Syngenta offers to help maximize RootingPower from the very beginning of the season,” Syngenta communications lead David Piñon said. “Vibrance affords seed protection that stimulates quality root systems to deliver better emergence, stand establishment, nutrient uptake and stress tolerance, and we believe these two new tools convey this in compelling ways.”
Growers who use the learning module can earn an Integrated Pest Management continuing education unity credit after completing the series of in-depth sections on root health, disease protection and the benefits of Vibrance. The interactive infographic guides users through the impact of Rhizoctonia on young corn, soybean and wheat crops. In addition to corn, soybeans and wheat, the program is also available for use by canola, cotton, potato, pulse crops and sugar beet growers.
Syngenta representatives can answer other questions about Vibrance.
Organizations in this story
Syngenta Basel, Switzerland
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists