BioNitrogen Holdings Corp.’s Board of Directors has approved Graham Copley as the company’s new CEO.
“Graham’s wealth of knowledge and experience in the chemical and financial industries has been instrumental during his short tenure as a member of the Board of Directors, and he will play a key role in reorganizing the company,”
Chairman of the Board and former CEO Carlos Contreras said.
Copley said “the company is working hard to find options for exiting Chapter 11 with a restructured balance sheet and a return to creditors.”
BioNitrogen Holdings is a clean-tech company that uses patented technology to build environmentally friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer.
Organizations in this story
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. 8300 NW 53rd St Miami, FL 33166
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists