AGCO has launched its new tractor, the Fendt 500 Vario, which features German engineering and higher-horsepower (ranging from 110 to 150 HP) in a compact design.
It was designed to offer users comfort while working on fields through a standard pneumatic, self-leveling cab suspension.
"The new Fendt 500 Vario features an extensive range of capabilities to meet the needs of operators who increasingly demand more with less," AGCO Fendt Tactical Marketing Manager Josh Keeney said. "It is versatile enough for a wide range of applications work, from light chores to fieldwork. It's an efficient tractor that provides unrivaled competitive advantages from a tractor of its size."
The tractor is also fully equipped with the Varioterminal that allows users to access in a 7-inch or 10-inch monitor the tractor and implement controls. Other highlights from the model are the VarioGuide automatic steering system that improves the driving experience even in poor visibility conditions, and the VarioGuide documentation system that enables users to transfer information wirelessly.
Organizations in this story
AGCO Power 4205 River Green Parkway Duluth, GA 30096
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists