The Maryland Department of Agriculture (MDA) said on Friday that pesticide licenses, permits and certificates can now be renewed through the agency’s website 24 hours a day using any mobile or desktop device.
The online service will allow printing of renewal certificates directly from a computer.
MDA Pesticide Regulation Program Manager Dennis Howard said the agency has worked hard to create a system to make pesticide renewal simpler.
“We hope that our customers will find the tools offered effective and convenient,” Howard said.
Businesses renewing licenses can submit an online renewal application by entering the license number, type of business and a code sent to them from MDA.
Consumers can search an online database for certified businesses, applicators and dealers of pesticides. The website also offers information about pesticide renewal and recertification courses.
Renewals and database searches can be done by visiting www.egov.maryland.gov/mda/pesticides.
Organizations in this story
Maryland Department of Agriculture 50 Harry S. Truman Pkwy Annapolis, MD 21401
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists