Arysta LifeScience has launched a new herbicide in Brazil that will serve as a supporting tool for a solution to control weeds in sugarcane.
The key feature of the new product, Mighty, is the control of broad spectrum of weeds. The formulation efficiently combats a wide range of weeds, but does not damage the sugarcane.
"Mighty is a combination product, with a safer formulation and does not require other herbicides," Antônio Gonçalves, market development consultant for the cultivation of sugarcane of Arysta, said.
Organizations in this story
Arysta LifeScience 423 Washington St San Francisco, CA 94111
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists