Power Show Ohio, running Jan. 26-28 at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, will feature an interactive exhibit on farming at the Ohio Farm Bureau booth.
The focus of the exhibit will be high-tech farming to enhance productivity while protecting the environment, the farm bureau said on its website. The exhibit will also feature new tractor and equipment technology, drones, solar options, applied data and nutrient management.
Visitors will have the opportunity to experience modern crop harvesting in a combine simulator and learn more about the relationship between the environment and food production through an augmented reality sandbox. Farm bureau members who attend on the first day will receive free refreshments and prizes in honor of Farm Bureau Member Appreciation Day.
The interactive displays were designed with the help of Evolution Ag, Sunrise Cooperative, Third Sun Solar and the precision agriculture team at Ohio State University.
Power Show Ohio will have over 200 exhibitors with products and services from more than 500 companies featuring the best in agricultural, construction, and outdoor equipment.
Organizations in this story
Ohio Farm Bureau 280 North High St, 6th floor Columbus, OH 43215
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists