Bayer and West Central Distribution are introducing a new combination fungicide treatment for soybean plants, Redigo 480 + Trilex, to help farmers with seed and soil-borne disease control, including Rhizoctonia and Fusarium.
Redigo 480 + Trilex
will be available exclusively through West Central Distribution.
“West Central is pleased to be the exclusive provider of the Redigo 480 + Trilex combination,” Blake Murnan, product development manager for custom seed treatments at West Central, said. “This exclusive offer reinforces West Central’s continued commitment to offering unique, high-quality seed treatment solutions.”
West Central Distribution started in 1974 and prides itself on building working relationships with customers, choosing to work at the wholesale level strictly with people and not companies.
“We are thrilled to be able to work with West Central to bring this exciting technology to the market," Melissa Chu, Bayer’s SeedGrowth product manager, said. "Bayer is committed to providing solutions to help soybean growers combat disease and optimize yields.”
Organizations in this story
Bayer Crop Science 2 T W Alexander Drive Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists