Participants wanting to peek behind the scenes of seed development and marketing will have a chance to do so at the American Seed Trade Association’s (ASTA) Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference from Jan. 30-Feb. 2 in Anaheim, California.
Participants will also have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity when they see how Disneyland experts use their knowledge in food, nutrition, horticulture sciences. A representative from Disney’s Corporate Citizenship Department will join the Opening General Session.
Customized tours will also be available to explore Disney’s plant selection process and buying trends, and a special appearance from two young chefs, the Twin Chefs, will take place at the welcome reception.
To register, email ASTA Director of Communications Bethany Shively.
Organizations in this story
American Seed Trade Association 1701 Duke Street, Suite 275 Alexandria, VA 22314
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists