Mecteam AB has acquired all activities, assets and liabilities of NoroGard as of Dec. 21.
With this change, NoroGard will become a stronger partner but will be 100 percent owned by, and a division of, Mecteam AB.
Ketty Nilsson will operate NoroGard AB while continuing to be president of NoroGard, a job she’s had since September 2015. She has been with NoroGard since 2013.
The production and administration facilities will continue to be in Skurup, but there are plans to expand to new facilities in Malmo, Sweden. The NoroGard Seed Treaters will benefit with a stronger position in the world market with the integration of NoroGard into Mecteam group.
Organizations in this story
NoroGard AB Fabriksgatan 15 Skurup, Skåne län 274 30
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists