A state-of-the-art production facility is being constructed for Agrinos, a biological crop input provider, in Clackamas, Oregon.
The focus of the new 28,000-square-foot facility will be to produce the Agrinos line of proprietary High Yield Technology microbial products, including brand names HYT A, iNvigorate, AMPLUS and N-Gage. It will also include quality control and a quality assurance lab.
The company picked the Clackamas location to be near its Global Biological Solutions Research and Development Center in Davis, California, and another production facility in Sonora, Mexico. This way, the products will have a better chance of being sold both domestically and internationally.
"We're very pleased to locate our new facility in the Greater Portland area," Agrinos CEO D. Ry Wagner said. "In addition to the logistical advantages for transporting Agrinos' products worldwide, we also have the opportunity to seamlessly integrate this new facility with the new product development efforts underway at our Research and Development operations in Davis, California, and with our current production operations in Sonora, Mexico."
The facility will be ready to start production in 2016.
Agrinos’ microbial products use a unique fermentation process of naturally occurring soil microbes that have been shown to produce better quality of crops in larger than average yields.
Organizations in this story
Agrinos 279 Cousteau Pl Davis, CA 95618
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists