Full-season fungicide Preemptor SC has been introduced to the crop-protection products portfolio for FMC Agricultural Solutions.
One early application of the Preemptor SC Fungicide can provide protection for corn, soybean and wheat plants throughout the year.
“Applying a fungicide early gives corn and soybean growers more application options, providing greater flexibility with application timing and rates,” Adam Prestegord, FMC Agricultural Solutions North America's product manager, said. “Preemptor SC Fungicide saves time and money, allowing growers to apply the fungicide whenever they want for season-long protection.”
Significant disease control and higher yields have been found in studies where growers have used strobilurin and triazole, which are the two active ingredients in Preemptor SC Fungicide.
Organizations in this story
FMC Corporation 1735 Market St Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists