Event registration and hotel reservations for the 2016 Commodity Classic can be made on the conference website -- http://www.commodityclassic.com/home -- in preparation for the 21st annual event March 3-5, 2016 in New Orleans.
The Commodity Classic is a farmer-focused, farmer-led event
billed as where America’s best farmers come to see what’s new.
Full registration includes access to the trade show, including lunch on Thursday and Friday and a mid-morning snack on Saturday; a general session Friday morning; a full schedule of educational sessions including learning centers, what’s new sessions; mini what’s new sessions and early risers; complimentary access to video recordings of session events; and a Saturday banquet featuring the country music of Sawyer Brown.
Growers and their families, media and staff with full registration are also invited to a welcome reception Wednesday evening.
Organizations in this story
National Corn Growers Association 632 Cepi Drive Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists