The little things can add up to make a huge difference for farmers at harvest time.
Farmers work sun up to sun down in order to provide a substantial harvest each year. Many factors of the outcome of a farmer’s harvest may not be in their control, but using a fungicide is a way farmers can provide a greater crop yield in a more efficient harvest time.
Headline AMP is a fungicide that can help farmers to control disease during growing season and ensure healthier harvested crops. Headline AMP is shown to help crops be healthier, with stronger stalks at the end of the growing season. Healthier crops can significantly reduce the time a farmer needs to harvest his crops, from
just over a week to approximately two weeks, depending on weather conditions. Not only will this save the farmer time, it will also save him or her money from using less fuel in their machines.
Headline AMP helps farmers to consistently provide stronger, healthier and larger yields over a period of time. A trial from 2010-2014 in Illinois, Iowa and Missouri found acres of Headline AMP treated farmland out-yielded untreated farmland by an average of 13.5 bu/A.
Headline AMP is a corn fungicide produced by BASF Ag Products and contains Metconazole and Pyraclostrobin.
Organizations in this story
BASF 4403 Pasadena Fwy Pasadena, TX 77503
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists