BASF announced last week its catalysts division has a new global headquarters that will occupy 60,000 square feet across three floors in Iselin, New Jersey.
“We are delighted to maintain our global headquarters in Iselin, where our catalysts team has delivered countless innovations and driven strong business growth for many years,” catalysts division President Kenneth Lane said. “We are proud to call Iselin our home, and look forward to bringing our entire headquarters team together again in a single office environment while maintaining close proximity to our existing local R&D operations and team.”
BASF has been a part of the Iselin area for more than 45 years. The catalysts division was organized in 2006.
“Woodbridge Township welcomes BASF’s catalysts division – and more than 240 of its local team members – to their new global headquarters in Iselin,“ Woodbridge Township Mayor John McCormac said. “BASF’s decision to maintain Iselin as its home base stands as an epic milestone for Woodbridge Township and for our regional economy. It is through our combined commitment and partnership with BASF that we are proud to say that we are home to the world’s leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts.“
BASF is the world’s leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts.
Organizations in this story
BASF Corporation 100 Park Ave Florham Park, NJ 07932
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists