John Deere has debuted the ExactEmerge Retrofit Kit to help customers with late-model John Deere planters to plant seeds, like corn and soybeans, faster and more accurately.
“Producers realize that seed-depth accuracy, spacing and population are critically important. Crop residue management and timely planting also help to achieve maximum yield,” Adam Sipes, product specialist with John Deere Seeding Group, said. “By retrofitting their late model John Deere planter with ExactEmerge components, customers can expect up to a 100 percent increase in planting speed, at least a 10 percent improvement in seed spacing accuracy, and improved performance on side hills, all without impacting depth control.”
The ExactEmerge Retrofit Kits are available for model years 2011 and 2012 as well as newer 1770NT CCS, 1790 planters and newer DB Series planters. The kits require the use of tractor power generation and Green Star 3 2630 Display to work completely.
“The ExactEmerge technology is revolutionizing the planting industry,” Sipes said. “The retrofit kit now gives more customers the ability to incorporate much of this technology onto their existing late-model planters and gain these improvements for themselves.”
Deere & Co. provides advanced products and services to help people in the agriculture industry to produce the best crop.
Organizations in this story
Deere & Company 1 John Deere Pl Moline, IL 61265
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists