Agriculture and construction manufacturer John Deere unveiled its first 4-track tractor Sunday.
The tractors come in four new 9RX Tractor models, ranging from 470 to 620 engine horsepower, and boasts large undercarriages and track systems.
“The 9RX has a superior undercarriage with a positive-drive track system that effectively delivers power to the ground,"
John Deere product marketing manager Jerry Griffith said. "It features the outstanding comfort of our CommandView III cab with a new cab suspension system for improved ride quality; and it is designed with integrated performance features already available on our 9 Family of tractors."
Other features of the new machines include AutoTrac™ guidance and JDLink™ Connect information management, the e18™ Transmission with Efficiency Manager and increased hydraulic flow for optimal field performance.
“The 9RX has been designed with our customers in mind to provide the performance, maneuverability, comfort and reliability to operate large, heavy equipment under a wide variety of soil conditions and terrain,” Griffith said.
For more information on new John Deere 9RX 4-track Tractors, visit a local john Deere dealer or visit www.JohnDeere.com.
Organizations in this story
Deere & Company 1 John Deere Pl Moline, IL 61265
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists