Valent U.S.A. Corporation has released a new video to promote the Nipsit Suit Cereals; aimed at the wheat growers, it explains how the product protects the seed against insects and diseases such as Rhizoctonia, Pythium and Fusarium, and shows how farms can use it in small grain operations.
According to an independent research, Nipsit Cereals improved the yield production in approximately two bushels per acre compared to other brands.
The company also features the Nipsit Inside, which provides growers insect control, such as against wireworms.
"Nipsit Suit Cereals is a premium solution for growers who want to maximize production by providing outstanding insect and disease control," Valent U.S.A. Seed Protection Market Manager Tom Harris said. "Nipsit Suit is easy to use in all temperature conditions, which is a huge benefit to growers in the north whose temperatures may fluctuate 30 degrees on any given day of planting."
The full video is available online at the company's website.
Organizations in this story
Valent Biosciences Corp. 870 Technology Way Libertyville, IL 60048
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists