Vermeer's recently introduced Job Ready program provides a new option in the pre-owned equipment market. Job Ready equipment receives a detailed inspection from a Vermeer technician and comes with comprehensive parts and labor coverage for major components.
“We're pleased to offer a program that provides farmers and ranchers confidence that the pre-owned machine will be productive long after the initial purchase," Bob Martin, Vermeer Solutions manager, said. "This type of coverage is standard with a new model purchase, but is not easily found in the pre-owned market."
Martin said Job Ready service contracts cover parts and labor for major components for 12 months or 10,000 bales from the date of purchase -- whichever occurs first.
Currently, the Job Ready program is available on select baler models that fall within a seven-year model range and have baled less than 20,000 bales.
"This isn't about a full bumper-to-bumper warranty," Martin said. "It's about making sure that the failure of a significant item during the contract period won't add financial stress to the equipment owner, and it's about providing reassurance that they can bring their machine to any Vermeer dealer for a covered repair."
More information about Job Ready equipment can be found online at vermeerused.com.
Organizations in this story
Vermeer Corporation 1210 East Vermeer Road Pella, IA 50219
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists