The Rob-See-Co corn brand is returning from a 75-year absence in the 2016 planting season; corn seeds will be available to farmers as a start to building the brand as an option for a wide variety of genetic options.
"Selling Rob-See-Co brand corn products in the market is an exciting next step in being able to offer a wide range of genetic options for our customers as well as building brand awareness and brand equity for Rob See-Co," Rob-See-Co CEO Rob Robinson said. "We will continue to offer the Innotech brand, which provides us access to all products and traits that come through the Syngenta research pipeline."
Combining Rob-See-Co brand corn with the Innotech brand will allow Rob-See-Co to sell competitive hybrid products to their customers at a fair value. Robinson sees offering the Rob-See-Co brand of corn products as vital to the company’s goal of bringing the best value to farmers who use their products. It also offers Rob-See-Co more options with supply, forecasting dates and product cost negotiations.
Although Robinson said the best hybrid package requires hybrids from both Rob-See Co and Innotech, the Rob-See-Co brand will only offer corn products. The Innotech brand will continue to provide Rob-See-Co’s access to soybean genetics and traits.
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists