Evogene Ltd. -- a company working to improve crop productivity and economics for the food and feed industries -- announced that Ofer Haviv, Evogene's President and CEO, will present at the Jefferies 2015 Industrials Conference taking place in New York City next Monday through Thursday.
Haviv’s presentation, which is scheduled for Monday, will review Evogene’s technology platform, product pipeline and areas of activity.
Investors attending the conference who wish to meet with Mr. Haviv may contact Evogene’s Investor Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evogene seeks to improve crop productivity and economics for the food and feed industries.
The company has strategic collaborations with world-leading agricultural companies to develop improved seed traits in relation to yield and abiotic stress -- such as tolerance to drought -- in addition to biotic stress such as resistance to disease and nematodes in key crops as corn, soybean, wheat and rice.
Evogene also focuses on the research and development of new products for crop protection such as weed control. In addition, the company has a wholly owned subsidiary, Evofuel, developing seeds for second-generation feedstock for biodiesel.
Organizations in this story
Evogene, Ltd 13 Gad Feinstein st. Park Rehovot, Rehovot 7612002, Israel ,
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists