Assad Oron, Evogene Ltd.'s executive vice president for Strategy and Business Development, will attend the Piper Jaffray Technology-Enabled Industrials Symposium in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Oron will take part in the conference's Ag Biotech and the Future of Crop Science panel discussion at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Investors or potential partners attending the conference who wish to meet with Oron may contact Evogene’s Investor Relations team at email@example.com.
Based in Israel, the company has strategic collaborations with world-leading agricultural companies to develop improved seed traits in relation to yield, as well as a-biotic stress - such as tolerance to drought - and biotic stress in key crops such as corn, soybean, wheat and rice.
The company also is focused on the research and development of new products for crop protection, such as weed control. In addition, the company has a wholly-owned subsidiary, Evofuel, developing seeds for second- generation feedstock for biodiesel.
Organizations in this story
Evogene, Ltd 13 Gad Feinstein st. Park Rehovot, Rehovot 7612002, Israel ,
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists