Agricultural retail distributor Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC, announced it acquired California-based NH3 Service Co. on July 15.
The new locations, which will operates as part of Pinnacle's Performance Agriculture brand, will provide crop protection products, crop nutrition and precision agriculture services.
Performance Agriculture will now operate 22 retail locations across eight states offering seed, custom fertilizer blends and crop protection products, as well as award-winning OptiGro precision agriculture services
Founded in 1938, NH3 Service specializes in fresh fruits and vegetables such as broccoli, celery, kale and wine grapes. NH3 Service will continue to operate from a local level with the support of a national platform.
NH3 Service is Pinnacle's eighth acquisition this year.
Organizations in this story
Pinnacle Group 6355 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, OH 45241
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists