Dow AgroSciences recently opened its largest Latin American Biotechnology Research Center. The site is the only one that is capable of conducting advanced and comprehensive seed testing in the region.
Tropical seeds will be researched at the complex, and research time will be reduced by two years at the center, which is expected to increase farmland productivity gains.
The center offers more innovative solutions adapted to the needs and characteristics of the soil and climate.
Modern technology was used in the building of the research center,which provides for ongoing updates, as well as continuous improvements in efficiency.
The center will also provide for timely market access to the best hybrids.
Organizations in this story
Dow AgroSciences 9330 Zionsville Rd Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists