BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. announced Monday that Carlis Sabinson has been appointed to the company’s board of directors.
Sabinson is president of Integrity Plus Services, a company specializing in corporate investigations tailored to due diligence, litigation support, fraud investigations and money laundering for domestic and foreign businesses and entities. Sabinson worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation for 27 years, and has extensive experience in domestic and international management, corporate security, business development, crisis management and asset protection.
BioNitrogen Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Carlos Contreras said Sabinson’s background in compliance, security, auditing and investigations, senior level management, and multinational and governmental agency negotiations will be an invaluable asset to the company.
Organizations in this story
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. 8300 NW 53rd St Miami, FL 33166
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists