A MarketsandMarkets report, issued Wednesday, estimates the North American crop-protection chemical market will reach nearly $28 billion by 2018.
The global market research company’s report estimates the market size for crop-protection chemicals market in terms of both active ingredient volume and revenue.
MarketsandMarkets’ report, titled “North American Crop Protection Chemicals Market & Latin American Crop Protection Chemicals,” defines and segments the crop-protection chemicals market with current trends and forecasting of the revenues for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. It also identifies the markets' driving and restraining factors and analyzes opportunities and challenges.
The market segment and revenue forecasts are based on major countries such as the U.S., Canada and Brazil, divided by product and crop types.
The report can be purchased by going to www.marketsandmarkets.com.
Organizations in this story
MarketsandMarkets 17304 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75252
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists