Evogene, Ltd., a Rehovot, Israel-based company dedicated to the food, feed and biofuel industries as well as to the continued improvement of crop quality, said April 30 that it filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) its annual report for the fiscal year ending Dec. 31, 2014.
The comprehensive report includes Evogene's audited, consolidated financial statements. It is available in its entirety on the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov/as or at Evogene's investor relations website, http://investors.evogene.com/financial-reports/report-2014.aspx.
Shareholders can request a hard copy of the report, which will be sent to them free of charge, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evogene "has strategic collaborations with world-leading agricultural companies to develop improved seed traits in relation to yield and abiotic stress (such as tolerance to drought), and biotic stress (such as resistance to disease and nematodes), in key crops as corn, soybean, wheat and rice, and is also focused on the research and development of new products for crop protection (such as weed control)," Evogene said on its website.
Organizations in this story
Evogene, Ltd 13 Gad Feinstein st. Park Rehovot, Rehovot 7612002, Israel ,
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists