BioNitrogen said last week that it is confident the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) will grant a Construction Air Permit for its Taylor County plant.
The company submitted the permit application on April 24 after analysis by Southern Environmental Sciences Inc. (SES).
BioNitrogen Operations VP Ernie Iznaga said SES did an outstanding job on the analysis, using data from the recently completed FEL 2 report .
“Based on our initial meeting with the FDEP and because we are considered a ‘minor emitter,’ we don’t foresee any issues with the permit,” Iznaga said.
Organizations in this story
BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. 8300 NW 53rd St Miami, FL 33166
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists