BRANDT, a leading manufacturer of agricultural specialty products, today announced the addition of Zonix biofungicide to its quickly expanding line of organic and sustainable products.
Zonix, a contact fungicide, helps avert and control oomycete pathogenic diseases like downy mildew, late blight, root rots, phytophthora and pythium diseases on food crops, turf and ornamentals.
“We are thrilled to have Zonix, which is a rhamnolipid technology, in our portfolio,” BRANDT Organics Product Manager Randy Dodds said. “It is environmentally friendly, safe for use on food crops, will not build up resistance and is exempt from EPA residue limits. This provides a lot of value for our customers and will be an excellent addition to integrated pest management programs.”
BRANDT’s new portfolio item is OMRI listed, EPA registered and labeled for use on a broad range of vegetable and fruit crops, citrus, herbs, turf and ornamentals.
Proptera LLC manufactured Zonix, which will be marketed and distributed by BRANDT to retailers throughout the U.S.
BRANDT introduced its first biopesticide more than 30 years ago after identifying the need for sustainable crop inputs. Currently, BRANDT owns one of the largest sustainable product lines available. Their portfolio includes nutrition, crop protection, adjuvants and over 55 OMRI-listed products.
Organizations in this story
PropTera, LLC 106 Industrial Dr Waxahachie, TX 75165
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists