Iteris, Inc. announced Wednesday it has begun testing a mobile farming application that provides real-time access to field-specific crop growth metrics, precision weather and global soil conditions.
ClearAg provides precision weather, global soil and crop growth modeling capabilities and services.
The ClearAg Mobile solution is aimed at crop protection companies, crop retail organizations, agronomic consultants, advisers and growers. It extends the company’s ClearAg farming platform and is built upon Iteris’ high-resolution soil and weather crop growth application program interfaces.
“Regardless of where you are, and no matter which device you use, you can easily access our field-level weather intelligence to maximize crop production at all stages of the life cycle, including planting, maintenance and harvest,” Iteris’ Performance Analytics Division
Senior Vice President Tom Blair said. “Iteris is committed to delivering precision agriculture solutions that address all phases of crop production management to all segments of the agricultural market.”
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists