Valent U.S.A Corp. said last week that it has become the exclusive provider of MGK’s insect-control products in the U.S., as of this month.
Folding the products from MGK into its own line gives Valent products for managing both organic and sustainable agriculture. The MGK products control a broad spectrum of insects through a wide variety of agricultural products.
"By adding MGK's line of quality insect-control products to our own rapidly expanding agricultural portfolio, Valent now offers its customers in organic production an unrivaled selection of value-based solutions for integrated pest management," Matt Plitt, Valent's executive vice president and chief operating officer, said.
MGK will continue to manufacture its products, provide regulatory support for the active ingredients and collaborate with Valent on developmental projects. The companies are working together to ensure a smooth business transition for customers and to build on Valent’s outstanding customer service.
"Combining the experience of MGK with that of Valent U.S.A., Valent BioSciences and the Sumitomo Chemical Company promise to deliver higher value and an even better product experience for our customers and end users," MGK President Steve Gullickson said.
Organizations in this story
Valent USA Corporation 1600 Riviera Ave Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Montana lawmakers preserve private-road rights
- Nevada cautions horse owners after reports of EHV-4, strangles
- American Farm Bureau Federation outlines concerns at USDA forum
- Kansas looks for beef trade mission participants
- Project to introduce drought-resistant maize continues in Africa
- American Soybean Association outlines its concerns on Farm Bill
- Commodity Classic set to kick off in San Antonio
- Second-graders enjoy a day of 'Ag Venture'
- Florida offers potentially life-saving app
- Connecticut hopes third time's a charm for conservationists